Geekgiant Integrated Communications
The Geekgiant identity was born during a conversation at SXSW in 2009 and since then we have been committed to doing things differently.
Geekgiant Communications is:
- An integrated communications consultancy that will help you discover the best way to talk to your audiences.
- A messaging, narrative and voice development partner that will work with you to determine your corporate identity, your executive platforms and your style
- A channel-agnostic social media and content strategy partner that can guide you toward identifying where your brand should be present, how to be present there and how to maximize your presence there
- A media, influencer and partner relations expert that can work to bridge the gap into media placements through media relations, contributed content or paid influencer relationships
- A paid media consultant that can optimize media spend, build effective audiences that generate actionable results.
Cool things I’ve done:
- Content strategy for Uber, ZTE, Microsoft and others
- Social strategy for Microsoft, RAM Mounts, Donuts, Inc and others
- PR Strategy for Microsoft (launched Surface and Surface Pro), T-Mobile, ZTE, RAM Mounts, MIT and others
- Current clients include MIT Laboratory for Information and Decision Systems (LIDS), PatternEx and project-based work for Dosh, Donuts, Inc. and others
- More than 10 years experience creating and scaling communications plans